N O P A R T O F I T

N O   P A R T   O F   I T
Far more important than baking bread is the urge to take dough -beating to the extreme - Otto Muehl

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Songs for Girls



I've contributed a track to a compilation (released on Valentine's Day)  for Bull of Heaven.  It was recorded at Scab Labs Studios when I was about 20 years old, with a box wrapped in blankets over my head.  I wrote it in the car on the way to the studio, and I'm very happy for it to see the light of day. 

Bull of Heaven is a protean entity of mythical proportions, working mainly in exploiting the limitless potential of digital media.  They have produced extremely, impossibly long sound works, tens of thousands of pieces, as well as streams of automated, randomly shifting sound collage/improvised music, and zip file labyrinths.   This is not the first time I have worked with them, and it likely won't be my last.  Click Here

No comments: